All cats must have current RVRCP and Rabies vaccinations. Indoor / Outdoor Cats need FELV. Intestinal Parasite Screen is not required if cat is on intestinal parasite prevention.
- FVRCP-Every 3 years
- Rabies- Every 3 years
- FeLV / FIV Viral Testing – Every 6 months
All cats must be spayed or neutered above the age of 6 months.
- FVRCP does need to be boostered.
- Intestinal Parasite Screen is not required if cat is on intestinal parasite prevention
- There is a 2-night minimum for holidays.
- All pets must be able to walk without assistance.
- At home, pets must be able to control their bladder and bowel.
- Pawlins staff cannot administer any medications that require PPE.
- Pawlins cannot administer any injectable medications such as insulin.
During Hurricane season, we require a local emergency contact that will be available to pick up your pet in the case of an evacuation.
- Deposits are required for all suites for all Major Holidays and Peak Season.
- Three Night Minimum for Major Holidays
- Two Night Minimum on Weekends and all of Peak Season
- Major Holidays: New Years, Mardi Gras, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Peak Season: Memorial Day to Labor Day
- If you need to board your pet less than our minimums, we will be glad to accommodate you based on availabilit.