All cats must have current RVRCP and Rabies vaccinations. Indoor / Outdoor Cats need FELV. Intestinal Parasite Screen is not required if cat is on intestinal parasite prevention.
- FVRCP-Every 3 years
- Rabies- Every 3 years
- FeLV / FIV Viral Testing – Every 6 months
Indoor only feline needs a negative test on file, Indoor/Outdoor feline need annual test on file.
All cats must be spayed or neutered above the age of 6 months.
- FVRCP does need to be boostered.
- Intestinal Parasite Screen is not required if cat is on intestinal parasite prevention
- There is a 2-night minimum for holidays.
- All pets must be able to walk without assistance.
- At home, pets must be able to control their bladder and bowel on their own accord.
- Pawlins staff cannot administer any medications that require PPE, such as certain cancer drugs, including antineoplastic drugs.
- Pawlins cannot administer any injectable medications such as insulin.
During Hurricane season, we require a local emergency contact that will be available to pick up your pet in the case of an evacuation.
All pets must be able to walk on their own, be free from seizures, medications that require PPE and incontinence. Pawlins does not administer injectable medications such as insulin.