All puppies must be old enough to have had 3 series of Distemper/Parvo (DHPPV) vaccines, plus:
- DHPPV – Every 3 years
- Rabies – Every 3 years
- Bordetella – Every 6 months
- Leptospirosis – Every 12 months
- Intestinal Parasite Screen – Every 6 months
- All dogs above the age of six months must be spayed or neutered.
- All pets are required to be on flea prevention. If signs of fleas are observed, flea treatment will be applied at an additional cost.
- All vaccines must be boostered per your veterinarian’s instructions.
- Canine Influenza Bivalent – Recommended but not required
- All pets must be able to walk without assistance.
- At home, pets must be able to control their bladder and bowel on their own accord.
- Pawlins staff cannot administer any medications that require PPE, such as certain cancer drugs, including antineoplastic drugs.
- Pawlins cannot administer any injectable medications such as insulin.
During Hurricane season, we require a local emergency contact that will be available to pick up your pet in the case of an evacuation.
All pets must be able to walk on their own, be free from seizures, medications that require PPE and incontinence. Pawlins does not administer injectable medications such as insulin.